
and i am a little bit lost without you and i am bloody big mess inside and i am a little bit lost without you...
*this aint a love song this is "Goodbye"
i've been lost, i've been out , i've been loosing , i've been tired ,
i am all hurt and confusion , i've been mad i am the kinda mad that i am none .
~I am going down , I will be coming back fighting , I maybe scared and a little bit frightened , but I will be back,I will coming back to life .
and you could try,you could try,you could try, but you never keep me down
!*this aint a love song this is "Goodbye"
i've been lost, i've been out , i've been loosing , i've been tired ,
i am all hurt and confusion , i've been mad i am the kinda mad that i am none .
~I am going down , I will be coming back fighting , I maybe scared and a little bit frightened , but I will be back,I will coming back to life .
and you could try,you could try,you could try, but you never keep me down
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu